Table of Contents
The MaintainX product team pushes out new features, improvements, and bug fixes several times per day.
We are excited to announce the release of MaintainX 2.0!
Release Notes is our regular update that highlights recent product improvements we’ve made so you can easily stay up to date on what’s new.
MaintainX 2.0 – Now LIVE on Desktop & Mobile
We are excited to share our latest update with you – MaintainX 2.0. MaintainX 2.0 is the official launch of many exciting new features, beautiful new designs, and existing features coming out of beta testing! Starting today, you can now directly enable the following features for your team:
Many of these features have been battle-tested by our power users over the past several months and our team has been hard at work to continue to polish and improve them based on real-world feedback.
If you would like to enable these features, go to your Organization Settings to activate them for your team.
Here are a few select improvement details on updates that are live in MaintainX 2.0:
Time & Cost Tracking
- Starting a timer now puts the work order “In Progress”
- Admin can set an organization-wide default hourly rate
- Costs can include attachments (for receipts, invoices, etc.)
- Usability and Reporting improvements
- Admins can now delete a reading.
- Shows the last reading value on meter details.
- Add meter reading as a field type in procedures
- Added attachment support
- New parts can now be created from Work Order.
- Critical Parts alert Admin Users when below the minimum quantity
- New design for vendor details and forms
- Ability to combine templates into a new or updated Form
- Improved navigation, design, and editing functionality
- Notes and Attachments can be added on Inspection Pass/Flag/Fail
- Comments can be deleted
- “All Team” name and image can be edited by Admin
- Added a “compact mode” to procedures for PDF export
- Ability to export planned, completed, or outstanding Work Orders
- Export Assets, Locations, Parts, and Parts Transaction
Zapier Early Access
We’re always looking for ways to extend MaintainX’s capabilities to make maintenance and operations management easier for our users. That’s why we’re so excited to announce our new Zapier beta integration.
Zapier will enable you to connect MaintainX to more than 2,000+ apps to support seamless functionality across your operations. To join our beta program, contact your Account Executive or reach out to our Support team.
- Requester Portal – Our team is working on releasing a portal option to enable Work Requests to come in through a dedicated portal.
- Localization – This update will allow you to modify MaintainX to match your local currency, time zones, and dates.
- Additional Surprises Coming! – We are working on quite a few special surprises that we will be releasing over the next few months. We look forward to sharing them as they go live.