Table of Contents
Today, we have an exciting announcement:
GetApp’s rankings are based on North American customer ratings in five key areas: ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend. Scores for each dimension are scaled to a maximum of 20 points, resulting in a total possible score of 100. The software review site’s research team evaluates hundreds per category before selecting a limited number of Category Leaders. Data sources include approved user reviews, public data sources, and available information from technology vendors.
Our team is honored by the recognition for a simple reason: since day one, our goal has been to create a work order software app so simple that anyone can master its basic functionalities with little to no training. This badge confirms we are on the right path.
MaintainX Named GetApp 2020 “Category Leader” for Work Order Software
After surveying the work order landscape in 2018, MaintainX realized many operational managers were dissatisfied with their existing maintenance workflows. Those still relying upon paper, post-its, and spreadsheets experienced frustration with important work order details falling through the cracks.
And those using work order software expressed frustration with wasting resources on Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) that failed to deliver in terms of usability. Since then, our engineers have been working to build the best industrial task-management app on the planet.
This means internally addressing every customer message of praise, complaint, and suggestion for improvement. Seriously, our CTO Mathieu shares every app store review within our team chat group. Over the past year, we’ve listened to our users and, in response, have made the following updates:
Features MaintainX Released for Mobile and Desktop in 2020
- Integration With Zapier: Zapier allows users to further streamline maintenance workflows by connecting our software to hundreds of popular apps within minutes. Our most popular integrations include connecting work request portals via Google Forms, vendor invoices via Quickbooks, and work requests via email providers.
- Meters: MaintainX Meters support corrective actions with triggers for condition-based maintenance programs. Maintenance teams can now track odometer readings, cycle counts for machinery, engine run times, temperature readings, pressure readings, vibration readings, and electric meter readings on mobile and desktop devices.
- Offline Mode: Teams can now access important information from work orders, inventory, and asset databases offline. Considering just how often maintenance pros work “off the grid,” this update is essential!
- Reporting 2.0: For an entire year, we partnered with industry experts and power customers to better understand how to present actionable insights. Our reporting panel now allows users to filter data to view created and completed work orders by time periods, work order status, work orders by priority, Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR), on-time vs. overdue work orders, asset maintenance reports, grouped reports by users, and more.
- Time and Cost Tracking: MaintainX users in multiple industries flooded our sales reps with requests for this feature. You asked, and we delivered! This robust feature provides app administrators with more insights into operational costs than ever before. Users can track all time and cost categories—wrench time, inspection time, cost of wrench time, cost of inspection time, cost of work order time, and total work order cost including parts—via work order, team user, asset, and location.
Note: GetApp Category Leaders include the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology. The award neither represents the views of nor constitutes an endorsement by GetApp or its affiliates.
Thanks for Making MaintainX Great!
If you’re already an app user, thank you for helping make MaintainX what it is today. We appreciate your feedback, suggestions, and support. And, if you’re in the process of evaluating work order software solutions, we invite you to try MaintainX Premium for free for 30 days. No credit card information required! Your subscription will automatically default to our free plan—which always includes unlimited creation of work orders, assets, and messages—at the end of your trial.