1. Precautions for construction gondola
2. The safety performance of the following parts must be checked before the gondola equipment is out of the warehouse
1) Limit device, brake device
2) Security lock
3) Lifting device (including manual lifting device)
4) Wire rope anti-loosening device
5) Electrical safety device
6) Whether the fasteners are loose
7) Is the weld cracked?
8) Whether the moving parts are stuck
9) Is there enough oil in the gearbox and transmission?
10) The load test should be conducted at 125% of the approved load (uniformly distributed load)
3. The gondola equipment should be inspected by a legally recognized testing and inspection agency and obtained a safe use certificate before it can be put into use.
4. Check the equipment before the start of the daily operation to ensure that the equipment is used under normal and safe conditions, and make good inspection records.
5. The gondola equipment should be regularly checked in actual use:
1) After two weeks of actual work, the wire rope should be inspected once according to the provisions of 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 of GB5972;
2) The safety performance check of the following contents shall be carried out every six months for the unused gondola;
a) Disassemble the components and check their rust and the wear, deformation and damage of the loaded parts;
b) Reliability of electrical devices and components;
2. The failure analysis of the use of construction gondola
1. Sudden power failure during construction
The power switch of the electric box should be cut off immediately, and the power switch should be closed after receiving the notification of the incoming call, and it will start working after being checked normally.
2. The suspension platform should be tilted horizontally and the rope should be locked automatically
After the safety lock automatically restores the unlocked state, lower the suspension platform to the ground, check and adjust the electromagnetic brake clearance at both ends to meet the requirements
Check the difference in speed between the two ends, if the difference is obvious The motor should be replaced.
3. During the lifting and lowering of the suspended platform, the button cannot be stopped after releasing the button
Then cut off the power switch of the electric box, check the contact condition of the contactor, clean the grease and impurities on the surface of the contactor, close the power switch after manually pressing the contactor, close the power switch, and use the manual downhill method to lower the suspension platform to the ground for maintenance.
4. When the working wire rope breaks
Source: MaintainX (Community Member)