Software Implementation Specialist
We are looking for a Software Implementation Specialist to join our team at our office in Montreal, Canada.
- Assist customers in identifying ways in which they can get the most value out of the product
- Working closely with clients, managing client expectations and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Providing knowledge transfer to client end-users throughout the onboarding process
- Collaborating with developers regarding requirements for integration, data conversion, and business logic
- Tracking and communicating client issues and proactively troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Managing multiple accounts, deadlines and milestones
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in a software implementation or technical support role
- BSc / BEng / BA degree or equivalent
- Perfect communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Functional French communication skills an asset
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable with calling clients and engaging them in a conversation
- Experience working with clients at multiple levels within an organization
- Understanding of business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, user training, and deployment
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts and software
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation
- Professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Complete group insurance package, including dental and vision.
- Work directly with Founding Team members
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
MaintainX is backed by Amity Ventures, August Capital and Ridge Ventures.
Our Mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier across the world by creating software that will suit their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
Our customers love us:
“MaintainX has quickly become our most used, most valuable and most trusted workflow software. A task that would’ve taken me 15 minutes to complete on paper before, I can now do in 2 minutes.” – Ron Pembleton, Director of Engineering, Pyramid Hotel Group
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems better, together.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
MaintainX is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and depend on.
If interested you can send us your resume at email@example.com