Sales Development Representative
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you’re a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, this is the role for you.
MaintainX, the maker of the world’s most feature-rich but delightfully simple Work Management App, is looking for a Sales Development Representative. In many ways, this is the most vital role in the entire company. This individual would be responsible for managing, nurturing, and qualifying high-volume inbound leads into meetings for quota-carrying Account Executives. You will be the “first impression” a prospect has within the MaintainX Sales Organization. With world-class resources and thought leadership at your disposal, you will be expected to become fanatical about making sure no leads fall through the cracks and all prospects “feel the love” from our Sales Team. Initially reporting directly to the SVP of Sales and with high visibility across the team, this is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role and we expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box, thrives under pressure, and is laser-focused on meeting target every single month.
What you will be doing:
- Lead Conversion – You will be assigned a high-volume of inbound trial request leads and will be expected to convert those leads into meetings for the sales team at a high rate.
- Activity – This is a high-activity position. While these aren’t cold calls (so they’re a little easier), you should be prepared to make 100+ calls per day in addition to managing system-generated emails, text messages, and other mechanisms of outreach.
- Organize – Because this is a high-volume role, staying organized is key. You will need to manage follow-up tasks, understand prioritizations, and juggle calendars.
- Systems – We’re a tech company, so we provide you great technology to do your job. You will become a master of using systems like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Getting Better Every Day – You will be provided great onboarding and training support, but even past that initial period you should be open to continued coaching and constructive criticism.
- Thought Leadership – It’s important for you to understand and to form a passion for our industry. We expect you to learn at every opportunity.
- Startup Mentality – You will need to embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new.
The position will initially be remote but we hope to return to offices in Montreal and Raleigh by mid 2021.
- B2B SaaS sales experience.
- 1+ Years of total sales experience.
- Willingness to make phone calls and conduct other sales prospecting activities.
- Comfortable with moving fast, multi-tasking, and keeping energy high.
- Articulate and polished in presentation. Outstanding verbal and written communication ability.
- Insanely detail-oriented and organized.
- Personality traits: positive, passionate, creative, smart, high-character.
- BA degree or higher
Really Nice to Have:
- Experience with modern sales tech stacks: Salesforce, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Experience with startups and entrepreneurial organizations.
- Experience working in CMMS or facility operations software.
- Documented success in working in a remote setting.
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
MaintainX is backed by Amity Ventures, August Capital and Ridge Ventures.
Our Mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier across the world by creating software that will suit their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
Our customers love us:
“MaintainX has quickly become our most used, most valuable, and most trusted workflow software. A task that would’ve taken me 15 minutes to complete on paper before, I can now do in 2 minutes.” – Ron Pembleton, Director of Engineering, Pyramid Hotel Group
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems better, together.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
MaintainX is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, on which we live and depend on.
If interested you can send us your resume at email@example.com