We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a flair for innovation and improving business processes to join our team.
- Lead, support, and collaborate in planning, development, testing, and delivery/deployment of solid, structured, and standards-compliant code.
- Understand the scope, project goals, and requirements, and provide input towards practical solutions, innovations, and time estimation.
- Participate in ideation sessions, workshops, and road-mapping, contributing a perspective on improved production and development approaches, tools, and techniques.
- Bring a perspective to the team that blends design sensibilities with the practicalities of web and mobile engineering.
- Collaborate in strategic planning of web and mobile apps, apps assessing opportunities for driving innovation from a development perspective.
- Test, refactor, and optimize code to achieve the best performance, and strive for flawless and bug-free deliverables by making quality assurance a top priority.
- Follow industry best practices, and coding standards developed by MaintainX and contribute to internal and external knowledge sharing.
- Understand our customers business, their needs, and the technical opportunities and challenges that exist within their industries.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in mobile-first responsive and adaptive web development working within a team dynamic, delivering pixel perfect front-end design.
- Salary ranges dependant on experience levels.
- Experience planning, prototyping, developing, and testing for web, mobile/tablet, SaaS products, connected devices, and other interactive experiences.
- A degree or diploma in web development, computer science or a related field preferred but not required.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
Extra considerations for candidates with the following
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus.
- Knowledge of React and preferably React Native as well.
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP, etc.) and service deployment
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts and software
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Complete group insurance package, including dental and vision.
- Work directly with Founding Team members
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
MaintainX is backed by Amity Ventures, August Capital and Ridge Ventures.
Our Mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier across the world by creating software that will suit their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
Our customers love us:
“MaintainX has quickly become our most used, most valuable and most trusted workflow software. A task that would’ve taken me 15 minutes to complete on paper before, I can now do in 2 minutes.” – Ron Pembleton, Director of Engineering, Pyramid Hotel Group
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems better, together.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
MaintainX is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and depend on.
If interested you can send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org