Customer Support Manager
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you’re a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, this is the role for you.
MaintainX, the maker of the world’s most feature-rich but delightfully simple work management app, is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our team at our office in Montreal, Canada. You will oversee the customer support experience for our customers. You will also be responsible for growing the customer support team. The ideal candidate will bring organization, attention to detail, growth and enthusiasm to the growing Go-To-Market team. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who wishes to grow and contribute within a high-growth SaaS organization.
This is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role and we expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box, thrives under pressure, and is extremely detail-oriented.
The position will initially be remote but we hope to return to offices in Montreal by the end of 2021.
What you would bring to the team:
- Manage a team of customer support representatives
- Ensure the team responds promptly and accurately to customer support inquiries
- Develop processes, procedures, and standards for responding to customer inquiries
- Call customers to resolve issues when needed
- Document product requests and highlight common requests to the Product team
- Escalate technical issues to the Engineering team after having the team thoroughly gather information from the customer about the issue
- Create self-service knowledge base articles and saved replies based on frequently asked questions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of full-time customer support experience (providing customer support for a software product is a plus)
- 1+ years of managing customer support representatives
- Creative problem solver
- Listen with empathy
- Work autonomously while collaborating with our team
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a customer support/help desk ticketing software such as Intercom
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
MaintainX is backed by Bessemer Ventures, Amity Ventures, August Capital and Ridge Ventures.
Our Mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier across the world by creating software that will suit their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
Our customers love us:
“MaintainX has quickly become our most used, most valuable, and most trusted workflow software. A task that would’ve taken me 15 minutes to complete on paper before, I can now do in 2 minutes.” – Ron Pembleton, Director of Engineering, Pyramid Hotel Group
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems better, together.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
MaintainX is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, on which we live and depend on.
If interested you can send us your resume at email@example.com