Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you’re a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, this is the role for you.
MaintainX, the maker of the world’s most feature-rich but delightfully simple Work Management App, is looking for an Account Manager. This is a key role within the organization as MaintainX has seen (and will continue to see) triple-digit year-over-year growth; thus, creating a need for world-class client care and management. The ideal AM would be fanatical about customer success and growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager wishing to be a part of both client retention and expansion. This is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role and we expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box, thrives under pressure, and is laser-focused on the client.
What you will be doing:
- Ownership – Account Managers will own a “book of business” from post-sale handoff through renewal and expansion. You should know your clients like family and take care of them as such.
- Expansion – Healthy clients tend to expand; either through new user seats or upgrades to products and services. You will be responsible to guide them through this journey.
- Renewal – We are the best in the industry. Period. Our consistent 5-star reviews show it and our renewal rate should as well. You will be responsible for renewing 100% of your clients.
- Presentation – You will be responsible for presentations such as quarterly business reviews, high-level product demonstrations, and closing calls.
- Forecast – You will be expected to accurately forecast monthly and quarterly renewals and expansion opportunities within +/- 15% accuracy.
- Organize – You will need to manage multiple tasks simultaneously: client requests, demos, proposals, follow ups, etc. It’s imperative that you stay organized and nothing falls through the cracks.
- Systems – We’re a tech company, so we provide you great technology to do your job. You will become a master of using systems like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Getting Better Every Day – You will be provided great onboarding and training support, but even past that initial period you should be open to continued coaching and constructive criticism.
- Thought Leadership – It’s important for you to understand and to form a passion for our industry. We expect you to learn at every opportunity.
- Startup Mentality – You will need to embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new.
The position will initially be remote but we hope to return to offices in Montreal and Raleigh by mid 2021.
- B2B SaaS Sales or Account Management experience.
- 3+ Years of total sales experience with some in an Account Management or similar role.
- Documented success with client expansion. Ability to articulate metrics and data.
- Willingness to proactively approach customers and find renewal / expansion opportunities. Whatever it takes.
- Experience conducting your own quarterly business reviews and product demonstrations.
- Comfortable with moving fast, multi-tasking, and keeping energy high.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication ability.
- Insanely detail-oriented and organized.
- Personality traits: positive, passionate, creative, smart, high-character.
- BA degree or higher
Really Nice to Have:
- Experience with modern sales tech stacks: Salesforce, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Experience with startups and entrepreneurial organizations.
- Experience working in CMMS or facility operations software.
- Documented success in working in a remote setting.
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
MaintainX is backed by Amity Ventures, August Capital and Ridge Ventures.
Our Mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier across the world by creating software that will suit their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
Our customers love us:
“MaintainX has quickly become our most used, most valuable, and most trusted workflow software. A task that would’ve taken me 15 minutes to complete on paper before, I can now do in 2 minutes.” – Ron Pembleton, Director of Engineering, Pyramid Hotel Group
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems better, together.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
MaintainX is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, on which we live and depend on.
If interested you can send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org