Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you’re a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, this is the role for you.
MaintainX, the maker of the world’s most feature-rich but delightfully simple Work Management App, is looking for an Account Executive. We believe this AE role is unique and different from almost anything else currently available in the market. You will be treated as the “mini CEO” and have ownership and accountability within a defined market at MaintainX. While you will have numerous resources to ensure your success, you will be completely full-cycle: prospecting, discovery, demo, and signature. Initially reporting directly to the SVP of Sales and with high visibility across the team, this is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role and we expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box, thrives under pressure, and is laser-focused on meeting target every single month.
What you will be doing:
- New Logo Sales – Your primary job responsibility will be to close new accounts and to consistently hit target monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Prospecting – While you will be provided a healthy amount of leads from other sources (such as marketing and the BDR team), our plan requires some pipeline contribution from self outbound prospecting efforts.
- Lead Conversion – You will be “handed” warm leads on a regular basis and will need to become elite at nurturing those leads through a sales cycle and close.
- Presentation – You will be responsible for presentations such as discovery calls, high-level product demonstrations, and closing calls.
- Forecast – You will be expected to accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales within +/- 15% accuracy.
- Organize – You will need to manage multiple tasks simultaneously: new leads, demos, proposals, follow ups, etc. It’s imperative that you stay organized and nothing falls through the cracks.
- Systems – We’re a tech company, so we provide you great technology to do your job. You will become a master of using systems like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Getting Better Every Day – You will be provided great onboarding and training support, but even past that initial period you should be open to continued coaching and constructive criticism.
- Thought Leadership – It’s important for you to understand and to form a passion for our industry. We expect you to learn at every opportunity.
- Startup Mentality – You will need to embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new.
The position will initially be remote but we hope to return to offices in Montreal and Raleigh by mid 2021.
- B2B SaaS sales experience.
- 3+ Years of total sales experience in a closing role.
- Documented success as a closer. Ability to articulate metrics and data.
- Willingness to prospect and contribute to your own pipeline. Whatever it takes.
- Experience conducting your own discovery calls and product demonstrations.
- Comfortable with moving fast, multi-tasking, and keeping energy high.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication ability.
- Insanely detail-oriented and organized.
- Personality traits: positive, passionate, creative, smart, high-character.
- BA degree or higher
Really Nice to Have:
- Experience with modern sales tech stacks: Salesforce, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Experience with startups and entrepreneurial organizations.
- Experience working in CMMS or facility operations software.
- Documented success in working in a remote setting.
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
MaintainX is backed by Amity Ventures, August Capital and Ridge Ventures.
Our Mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier across the world by creating software that will suit their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
Our customers love us:
“MaintainX has quickly become our most used, most valuable, and most trusted workflow software. A task that would’ve taken me 15 minutes to complete on paper before, I can now do in 2 minutes.” – Ron Pembleton, Director of Engineering, Pyramid Hotel Group
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems better, together.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
MaintainX is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, on which we live and depend on.
If interested you can send us your resume at email@example.com